Friday, April 2, 2010

It's a Miracle!

I couldn't believe it.
Miracle woke up this morning, walked in the bathroom and asked for a ponytail in her hair. This is truly a miracle because I usually have to chase her around the house with the detangler spray and the comb and usually never come close to getting her hair combed. I just hope that the detangler will magically do the job.
Why suddenly is she asking me to do her hair? I have been waiting for this day to come.
Maybe it was that new princess shirt that I gave her yesterday. Of course she wore it to bed and to daycare today. When I asked her if she liked her princess shirt, her eyes got big and sparkly and she smiled so big...I don't if remember if she said a word. Her expression was enough to deafen my ears and just marvel at how happy and joyful she looked.
So today is GOOD FRIDAY in more ways than one. Another day that I have been waiting for.
I have been reading Luke chapters 19 - 24 this HOLY week. I am amazed at the POWER and DIVINE NATURE of God.
I am challenged to let myself go to the cross and see JESUS crucified. If I am honest, I really don't want to think about the blood and horror; His expressions of pain...yet He spoke words of love as ""He called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit."" (Luke 23:46)Jesus' expression is definitely not one to deafen my ears, for it is crucial that I hear the cry of Jesus. Why? Because it speaks hope and truth. The very reason today is GOOD FRIDAY.
Jesus will not stay dead!
He has given His Spirit into the very hands of Almighty God and no one can stop HIM from working the greatest MIRACLE of all.
Sunday is coming and the stone will be rolled away. As Miracle has been saying, "JESUS IS ALIVE!"
So as the saying goes, "It's a Miracle!"
Yes, Miracle is a princess (a true princess with her hair done and all) because the stone will soon be rolled away and there He will be...RISEN FROM THE DEAD 'seated at the right hand of the mighty God' (Luke 22:69).
Who is this King of Glory?
He is our KING OF KINGS.

Sunday's comin' - hold on to hope for your Miracle!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your blessings (miracles) -- they happen everyday as we look for them. I read a quote from Spurgeon yesterday about Jesus' words "It is finished". He said, "It would need all the other words that were ever spoken to explain this one word. It is altogether immeasurable. It is high, I annot attain to it. It is deep, I cannot fathom it!" Glory to God - Jesus finished his work and Has Risen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. May you experience the breath of Jesus in your life.