Friday, June 15, 2012

Experience the GLORY...!

I want to start blogging again so I'm going to do a few link-up parties for direction. 
So today, I am joining...





Here are the rules that I am following:
1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community..

Today's word and topic is PATH

Okay here is goes...start the timer!

GO!

PATH

"And they were calling to one another: "holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory."
These were the words that started my day.
There is a circular path that is in front of our place. It has been a blessing. A few girlfriends and I have walked and talked and prayed through motherhood and life. Glory!
I escape from mothering for a few minutes and run. The ipod and ear buds perfectly in place. I run. I worship. I feel a cool breeze and think it might be cold but then I realize it is still 80 degrees and humid outside. It is Glory! I lift my hands in worship to the song and run. I feel invisible. I imagine that day when I will forever say Holy, holy, holy.
And then today, the kids showed me how to get back on the path...see the picture below.
It's so much fun to see how a new remote control monster truck can create a new path for the kids. And then I ponder...who is running the remote for my engine.
I walk across the circular path and look down at my feet...it's a cross formed from sticks. I say Glory!
It's a good path.

STOP!


3 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm so glad I have been to your home. It makes the pictures come alive because Ive been there. Love ya, DeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Don't stop writing no matter what! :) thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prayed for you today, thanking God that I see contentment in your life even though life is never perfect. I love your connection to glory and was reading this morning in Haggai "the glory of this present hous will be greater than the glory of the former house. And in this place, I will grant peace.". The Lord definitely directs your writings, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. May you experience the breath of Jesus in your life.