Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Easy board book?

The kids and I giggled as I attempted to read this easy board book ( yes that is the exact words on the side of the book) "easy board book". Ha!
It's giggles like these and snuggles like these reading with all 3 kids on my lap. Literally, on my lap. No, my lap isn't big enough but i cant pass up the request by each child to want to be so near to me...i know this wont be true forever. Oh the time is going so fast and they are growing everyday. I want to remember the giggles amidst what I thought would be a simple teach them the A B C's. it basically turned into me making up different dinosaur noises...I think I will just go back to singing the alphabet song tomorrow.



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. May you experience the breath of Jesus in your life.