Sunday, December 15, 2013

The candles are broken

So advent might be over at our house... I was being so faithful to do the daily readings and light the weekly candles. 

Crazy two year old...I turn my head for just a few minutes and this is what I found. It seems there is always something that breaks around Christmas to remind me of what to focus on. 


I guess fishing was what we were called to do. 
Lord, lead him and guide Him all of his days and fill his nets with men who receive your salvation. 


 And Jesus may you catch us this Christmas when our candles are broken and we are fishing for something to replace them. Lord Jesus you have sent your angel to testify to us these things. You are the bright and morning star. You are so much more that a wreath of candles. 
Thank you and amen. 


2 comments:

  1. Seems to be the year to remind us mom's what Advent and Christmas is all about. I've been musing over this too at my blog. Blessings as you rethink and redo and go with God. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! I needed the giggle...and the lesson reminder of this. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. May you experience the breath of Jesus in your life.