Saturday, October 8, 2011

He's FAITHFUL & TRUE in the chaos

It's Saturday. Pete left around 6:30a.m. for work and won't be home til later this afternoon. After 3 1/2 weeks with 3 kids, I'm going a lil' crazy...

Tried to do my biblestudy this morning while feeding Malachi and watching the other two kiddos...this is the only verse that I digested:

Psalm 33:4 For the word of the Lord is right and true. He is faithful in all He does.

Somebody, come an make some lunch for us (please!)

Yes, I have been wearing this nusing top for 2 1/2 days straight...



I had to enclose them in the garage so I could go and nurse Malachi...the safest way to let them keep playing "outside"

I guess it will be bathtime before lunch today


Oh and for Malachi because he just spit up his entire feeding and is crying...

Well, this is what Malachi looked like 5 minutes ago when I started this blog:


I guess I better go rescue the rascals from the garage...

Clinging to the one verse my mind can hold today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. May you experience the breath of Jesus in your life.