Saturday, October 1, 2011

Malachi's 2 week promise

I found the perfect promise from God's word that was written just for Malachi...

Isaiah 66:11 "For you will nurse and be satisfied at her comforting breasts; you will drink deeply and delight in her overflowing abundance."

Words proven true:

At his 2 week doctor appointment Malachi weighed in at 7pounds 13ounces (remember he was 6pounds 15ounces at birth). The doctors were impressed and so was I.
My milk must be abundant because he is quite the spitter too...just way too much milk for each feeding.

Well, hopefully you get a sligh giggle from this post. I just had to post the verse when I read it.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! My dr told me (I didn't know this, but it was interesting!) with each baby, our bodies make MORE milk ducts! Hannah eats SO fast. I think God just knew moms with 3 babies don't have an hour to sit and feed their little ones cause we have so much to do (although those times of feeding and rocking and snuggling are so sweet). Hannah's my last one so I'm just trying to soak it all in. :) Keep up the great growing, little Malachi!
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. May you experience the breath of Jesus in your life.