Friday, October 4, 2013

A letter for my friends

To each women that God brings into my life, 

I want you to know that I am so delighted and excited to know you. I want to know your story. I want to see the heartbeat of God in your life, I want to talk to you with so much deep down ecstatic joy that you will wonder if I had too much caffeine. I want to laugh and be loud, to cry and go deep, to pray and walk with you as you work out your salvation. I want to be with you wherever it is that you breathe in Jesus for the first time. I want to run through the muck with you knowing that it is temporary. I want to talk until we run out if words. And I want to love Jesus so much you think I have lost it. Call me crazy and I will tell you it's true love that captivated me; not a slave to sin but a servant freed! My chains are gone and I can't contain myself. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this! You are awesome, and you make me Love Jesus More :) Thank you for being an awesome friend who always points me back to Christ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. May you experience the breath of Jesus in your life.