Sunday, August 21, 2011

Jean shopping with a 3 year old 'woman'

Here's another shallow blog post. My life has to be light hearted right now when I'm gaining a pound a week and anticipating the fact that Pete and I will soon be outnumbered and our life will go through yet another transition with many anticipated and unanticipated changes.

So, the other day, I was able to wear jeans to work and they had sparkles on them and Miracle wanted to wear her sparkle jeans too. But she has outgrown her jeans from last year...so off to the store we went.
After one hour. 2 stores. 9 different pairs of sparkle jeans. lots of silly faces, poses, and giggles. Miracle and I left the store with 2 pairs of jeans with a big shining grin from Miracle.

Trying the jeans on in the dressing room was quite a noisy adventure. It was as if they were silly jeans because she instantly became so silly posing and making faces in the mirror as she looked at the back and front of the jeans. Oh she laughed and giggled. I hope and pray that jean shopping with her will always be this fun...so maybe I'm dreaming or out of touch with reality but that's alright for now.

Here are some pictures of the jeans we bought on Miracle's 1st jean shopping experience (of course she wouldn't take a picture if she wasn't being silly because they are actually silly jeans I guess.)




Miracle wanted to be sure I posted the picture of her sleeping. Isn't that what jean shopping does to us women?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. May you experience the breath of Jesus in your life.