Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Miracle's 1st Sleepover

This blog is a few days overdue but it is noteworthy to jot down for a good memory. Last Friday night, July 29, 2011 Miracle had her first sleepover. She packed her suitcase with her sleeping bag, her two puppy blankets, jammies, pullup, toothbrush and toothpaste, swimsuit, and change of clothes; I picked her up from daycare and off we went to her cousin Emma's house for the long awaited sleepover. Miracle was so excited as we drove over there and she said, "Mom, you and Matthias stay in the car and just drop me off." I asked her if she was my little girl or my big girl and she said, "Big girl mom I'm growing bigger."
She had a great time with her cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. May you experience the breath of Jesus in your life.