Sunday, September 16, 2012

God's cupboard

I was doing the dishes this afternoon and Malachi decided to help me stay busy even longer.

His little smile so refreshing and sweet; The weariness of the mundane tasks of serving my family seemed to fade a tad. Have you ever wondered if God looks at us as if we are creating more work for Him or as If we are reversing the work he has done? I recalled the verse from Isaiah 43:13 Yes, and from ancient days I am he.
No one can deliver out of my hand.
When I act, who can reverse it?" (Isaiah 43:13 NIV)
I serve a mighty God whose work and ways I cannot reverse! How exciting it is to think that I can be a part of God's supernatural if I walk by faith and not sight...so for just a moment I'll forget about the cupboard full of dishes now on the floor. God's cupboard isn't full of dishes; it is full of promises for you and me to claim and believe. And when God hears He acts and no one can reverse it. I love what it says in the earlier verses in Isaiah 43 (go ahead open the cupboard doors and read it for yourself). We are His! You and I belong to Him and where ever He puts us cannot be reversed.
Amen
&
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. May you experience the breath of Jesus in your life.