Sunday, January 3, 2010

Decisions, decisions...oh my undecisiveness!

So I have been trying to find the perfect blog background and have run out of time to write much on my blog tonight. Just so you know, I still haven't found a background I like...so expect a change soon. It's 11pm and with a 4 1/2 month old baby that is still waking up 2-3 times a night, I really should get to sleep before he wakes up again.

Since I wrote last...here's what has happened:

Christmas with my side of the family...
*anxiety travelling on the North Dakota winter roads and in the car 10 hours to get home - thank the Lord for DVD players and PRAISE BABY DVD'S
*16 people total, 7 of them kids all under the age of 7
*snow, blizzard
*pinochle games
*family share time and prayer time

Christmas with Pete's side of the family

A New Year's Eve Party with friends and family

Pete experienced life as a stay at home dad for 3 days because daycare was closed. I was so impressed! What a dad he is! Life was less stressful since I only had to get myself out the door and not the two kiddos. Life will be back to the normal grind tomorrow...another reason I should get to bed and SOON! YIKES!

So much more to say...

Happy 2010 - already needing to breathe in a lil' bit more of Jesus. Pray for me and let me know how I can pray for you.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. May you experience the breath of Jesus in your life.